Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so excited about my new bike. but I have some qs

1. I have a micron slip on(00 r1) How much power/torque do these add?

2. Can you change body parts between an 00 and 02? I kinda like the seat and mid fairings on the 02s.

·
Action figure sold separately
12,213 Posts
JaguarsLogic said:
My third question, if you guys would not rush me :) was.....Actually, I forgot the third question. I'll ask later.
No problem, take your time. :hellobye

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
silver_02_rider said:
Slip-ons don't really offer much hp gains, they're only good for annoying the neighbors. :fact
actually sportbikes of nowadays are pretty wuss sounding. Even with a pretty loud slip-on, this bike is nowhere as loud or as throaty/raspy as the 1984 nighthawk s I just sold.

·
Just ride
286 Posts
JaguarsLogic said:
actually sportbikes of nowadays are pretty wuss sounding. Even with a pretty loud slip-on, this bike is nowhere as loud or as throaty/raspy as the 1984 nighthawk s I just sold.

Have you ever heard a d&d ?

·
Super Moderator
11,878 Posts
vettekiller1 said:
Have you ever heard a d&d ?

:iamwithst D&D is auditory rape!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ra3773 said:
d&d is crazy loud....
that's what I want. I heard the mp3 on perf bikes and it is something to behold. I prefer my micron at higher rpms but at lower rpms, the D&D rules.

I like the look of my can and dont want to change it. Is there anyway to mod the innards to make it louder?

·
Silver is the fastest color
199 Posts
JaguarsLogic said:
that's what I want. I heard the mp3 on perf bikes and it is something to behold. I prefer my micron at higher rpms but at lower rpms, the D&D rules.

I like the look of my can and dont want to change it. Is there anyway to mod the innards to make it louder?

replace it w/ race baffles...

oh, and SEARCH dude...:2bitchsla

·
Banned
242 Posts
MCM customs i think out does the D&D on sound and gives the bike a super clean look. way cheaper too. i love mine to death. i wouldn't have anything else.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ra3773 said:
replace it w/ race baffles...

oh, and SEARCH dude...:2bitchsla
well, how do you do that? I dont see rivets or screws.

If I am able to do that, I am just going to take out the baffle altogether. I want this mojo loud, like my nighthawk s.

One thing I notice about nighthawks, they have six holes drilled on the end of the can. Is this where they get that signature sound? I am thinking about doing that as well if it will give me that throaty sound.

·
*Intentionally Left Blank*
176 Posts
fstasamuthafckr said:
1. Repost

2. squid

3. Bush's fault

Top 3 answers to all posts.

hahahaha....it's funny how it's always bush's fault. have you ever seen the talking bush figure. you push a button and it's a crap load of the dumbest things he's said. i think a lot of it is taken out of context, but most of the stuff is rediculous. it'll have you rolling on the floor.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts