Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My decision on which 04 bike to get just got a lot tougher. Now I have to choose between the new r1 and this cool FP1. Actually I can’t afford either. Check it out, an FP1 for the street. That would be too cool if it shot flames like the WSBK model. Did I mention that I want one of these!:cryin

Some specs:

$45k
95KW, (127.4hp)
only 125kg dry!!

http://www.fp-1.com/

Attachments

·
Achieving Ground Superiority
75 Posts
MotoFly said:
My decision on which 04 bike to get just got a lot tougher. Now I have to choose between the new r1 and this cool FP1. Actually I can’t afford either. Check it out, an FP1 for the street. That would be too cool if it shot flames like the WSBK model. Did I mention that I want one of these!:cryin

Some specs:

$45k
95KW, (127.4hp)
only 125kg dry!!

http://www.fp-1.com/
With all due respect, the bike is ugly. I'll pass, thank you.

·
Off Topic mod
11,217 Posts
Hahahaha! For that price you can get the 1000 cc version of all the major brands :)

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,086 Posts
r1wheeled said:
THAT THING IS A FECKING PILE

WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU SAW THAT MAKE IT TO THE FINISH LINE???
Actually Team Foggy Petronas & the FP1 have done very well for the 1st. year in WSB, considering accelerated development time, the amount of sponsorship, size of the organization, etc.

This is especially true when you consider their major compitition is Ducati, who have many more millions in development time and budget, as well as considerable years of racing history on several continents.

Besides I've always favored the underdog, the effort it takes someone like Carl Foggarty or Kenny Roberts to compete against multi-million dollar race teams is a credit to their true grit. They are in fact closer to privateers in their arena's, and privateers are what racing is all about, David taking on Golieth :rock

1 - 6 of 6 Posts