Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
37,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we have a fundraiser, to oh whatever comes to your minds (Shane, W8, Dan, GPD, et al...)

But it be like hey, I'll give money to have something like a mod dunking booth??? Or pay to be a mod for a day during convention week??? Oh the possibilities...:dunno :hammer:

:lol

·
37,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:lol @ Anonymous it's for a good cause...

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
Right now I have Fontana Village looking for a dunk tank at the behest of Roc. Logistically this is tough because the nearest town is over 30 twisty miles away. So they are having trouble trying to find one they can pickup or have dropped off. However, they have had two requests for a dunk tank in the last year, so they are considering getting one. I talk to them weekly and this is not moving fast.

lol at the "PM" AnonymousR1 sent you :lol

·
37,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I liked his comment... "Dunking booth?? What do we look like? Clowns??"

:lol

·
The Goldenchild
4,463 Posts
Why pay for something a couple of Mods do for free every year anyway? GPD jumps in the lake every year, and if I remember correctly (forgive me, I was a three sheets to the wind) I think Goob, Skeeter, KMAC, Bogie and Paytheon have all been in at some point.

·
Premium Member
16,846 Posts
How about 3 rounds of 30 second boxing. Members pay for the match they want to see..some money would be donated for sure.

·
37,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You sound like Don King... :lol

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
Start a pool on which noob will be done in by the mix master each night? :dunno

·
The Goldenchild
4,463 Posts
How about 3 rounds of 30 second boxing. Members pay for the match they want to see..some money would be donated for sure.
How 'bout 30 seconds of "shut the hell up Jay"... :lol:lol:lol

·
Premium Member
16,846 Posts
How 'bout 30 seconds of "shut the hell up Jay"... :lol:lol:lol
That works also...lol..you know whats funny though is that I dont talk that much...if I am talking to you that means that I trust you..I dont talk to many people nor do I smile....damn I am so gangster..lol

·
37,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:lol could've heard a pin drop... Doh!!!

·
The Goldenchild
4,463 Posts
Start a pool on which noob will be done in by the mix master each night? :dunno
Now that's a fundraiser I'd get in on... I got a kick out of steppin' back out of the circle and watchin' from a distance last year. Everyone started crowdin' around when the Mix master brought out the delectable drinks.... everyone but the old heads, we started backin up. :lol:lol:lol Oh the stumblin' fools that were trying to walk to their cabins that night was PRICELESS!!! LMAO!

·
The Goldenchild
4,463 Posts
That works also...lol..you know whats funny though is that I dont talk that much...if I am talking to you that means that I trust you..I dont talk to many people nor do I smile....damn I am so gangster..lol
:lol could've heard a pin drop... Doh!!!
LOL.... :lol

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
Now that's a fundraiser I'd get in on... I got a kick out of steppin' back out of the circle and watchin' from a distance last year. Everyone started crowdin' around when the Mix master brought out the delectable drinks.... everyone but the old heads, we started backin up. :lol:lol:lol Oh the stumblin' fools that were trying to walk to their cabins that night was PRICELESS!!! LMAO!
Oh yeah... a couple of them deserved Olympic medals. I am still shocked how many different ways Paytheon bent his body in without ever falling down. Looked like Neo avoiding the bullets from the agents. :fact

·
37,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
5 Participants
InkedR1Pilot
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing