Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I NEED MY RAY-BANS
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
once upon a time there was a salmon swimming upstream and was hungry. looking up out of the water was a fly buzzing, so the salmon said to himself, if that fly drops 5 inches, im gonna have lunch. but unbeknown to the salmon was a bear watching on the bank of the river who said, if that fly drops 5 inches that salmon will have lunch then i"ll be able to grab the salmon and i will have lunch. but unbeknown to the bear was a hunter on the other side of the river watching and said if that fly drops 5 inches the salmon will have his lunch then the bear will come out to get his lunch then i"ll shoot the bear and have my lunch. but unbeknown to the hunter was a mouse watching and said if that fly drops 5 inches the salmon will have his lunch then the bear will get his then the hunter will have to stand up to shoot the bear and drop his cheese roll and i"ll have my lunch. but unbeknown to the mouse was a cat watching and said if that fly drops 5 inches the salmon will get his lunch then the bear will get his lunch then the hunter will shoot the bear for his lunch, drop the cheese roll then the mouse will get his lunch and then i will pounce and get my lunch......so all was in readiness for this one fly to drop 5 inches.......suddenly the fly dropped 5 inches, instantly the salmon flew out of the water and swallowed the fly, the bear with quick reflexes jumps from outta the woods on the bank of the river and graps the salmon with his claws. the hunter stands, shoots the bear to get his lunch, in doing so drops the cheese roll and the mouse grabs his lunch....with quick reflexes the cat pounces toward the mouse to get his lunch...BUT MISSES THE MOUSE AND FALLS INTO THE RIVER.:mad:

WHATS THE MOTTO OF THE STORY:D

WHEN A FLY DROPS 5 INCHES YOU GET A WET PUSSY:jump :fact :jump

1 - 3 of 3 Posts