· DJack
972 Posts
:)!

· Forum Moderator
32,955 Posts
Nice pic.

· Super Moderator
22,568 Posts
Nice picture. Here's a shot of my R6 a friend took at a track day last year.

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
other than the front wheel being turned, i think it looks [email protected]$$!

Haha yeah, should of had it straight, better yet I wish I had a stand there. Thanx for the comments everyone! Yeah, my friend did a pretty good job taking the pics.

· Registered
3,024 Posts
awesome shot indeed DK.
It could be just me but i think it would have looked much better and aggressive if it was on a race stand with straight handle bars not to mention ATLEAST enough lighting to be able to see the edges of the bike.

once again without a doubt an awesome shot, youre one lucky guy. I would frame it and hang it on the wall :)

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
awesome shot indeed DK.
It could be just me but i think it would have looked much better and aggressive if it was on a race stand with straight handle bars not to mention ATLEAST enough lighting to be able to see the edges of the bike.

once again without a doubt an awesome shot, youre one lucky guy. I would frame it and hang it on the wall :)
Thanx bro! Yeah I just decided to stop by that day, he was just messing around with lightning and stuff. I will probably go back with a stand, and do it right :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.