Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used Silver carbon fiber micron slip on, standard mount with pipe clamp and mounting bolts, seems like i paid $600 for it,$275 shipped. probably 3000 miles on it, great shape

520 conversion, D.i.D. 520 vm x-ring g&b 120 link chain, n.i.b. Jt steel front sprocket part no.jtf579.16, Jt alloy rear sprocket part no.jta479.45. seems like i paid 80 for the chain,25 for the front and 65 for the rear, $120 shipped, all parts new and in package

Goodridge front and rear steel braided lines, new in box part no.ya2854-2fp,and ya2854-1rp
DP brakes for front, one pack for each disk part no. sdp418hh+ and 1 pack for the rear part no. sdp 419, seems like I had $300 for this set up $200 shipped. all new in box

1 set of carbon fiber frame sliders, used were on bike but look new, i think they were lockhart but not sure, paid $85, $45 shipped

2-10oz sneeky pete bottles for nitrous, used but still good bottles, older style valves, $125 shipped for both

paypal cool, add 3 %, pictures available. First come = served. thanks.

·
15,000 Feet and falling....
1,411 Posts
Sent you a pm....

·
Taming the power btwn my legs!
611 Posts
LOL I like how it says "seems like i paid ". Wouldn't you know how much you payed?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The reason that I posted "seems like I paid" is because I bought this stuff about a year ago and have way to many hobbies, such as collecting HK's, dragracing, motorcross, and riding R1.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
also have a used and a little scratched but useable hotbodies under tail, and a new sport tech chrome windshield. the windshield is out of the pack but the film has not been removed, best offer on all

·
Formley known as slutty
5,183 Posts
if your interested in getting rid of just the steel braided lines.........I might be game.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would rather sell them together, since i do not have the bike anymore, I have no use for the brake pads either. chances are you could use the pads.

·
Clearin' leather...
2,085 Posts
How much for the windscreen? PM me...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts