Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Fence Bypasser
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really need help on my signal lights (front and back), i just got my bike back from the dealer for a 12k service. signal lights dont work and they dont wanna touch it coz i have the integrated taillights in the back and flushmounts in the front ( dont have the inline resistors for it). was wondering if the LED lights are blown or should i check the fuses and relays on my bike. the problem is, i dont knwo where they are on the bike.

also, they washed my bike and im guessing they got the wires wet behind the taillight. could that be the problem too?

any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Assuming it worked before you took it into the shop, it was something they did. Washing the bike could have been it. If you have a voltmeter, check the voltage at the wires, that will tell you if it's the bulbs or the relay.

·
Fence Bypasser
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry for not updating this. found out what happened, they put the positive wire(which is black) of my scorpio alarm to the negative side.
everything is fixed, for now. i guess they got confused with the wire when they took out the battery to charge it and then put it back.

thx again for your replies people.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.