Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Ride safe boys.
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes, I must admit it. I am addicted to this F&%$ing forum. Here I am, on my sixth beer, (just getting started :thumbup ), and I have been on the forum for an hour now, mind you I checked it when I got up. I went to work, :mad: , checked it a gazillion times there, came home, checked it again to see if I missed anything, ate dinner, changed, started drinking and here I am. Now, in case any of you are asking, the weather sucks :cryin otherwise I would be riding. Is it just Me? Are other people out there checking this as much as I am? I am like a damn woman watchin' soaps. I keep checking to see what is happening next. This is sick.

Nonetheless I was thinking. Yes, it was painful. There should be an R1-Forum meeting where everyone comes with their bikes from across the country, world, what have you, to a place where we can all meet each other. That way we can put a face with a name. Somebody get on that, right away. Anyways, I have more Rainier in the fridge. One more thing, I have only been here a month but I would like to thank you guys for being my friends and entertainment. :) Man i am pathetic when I am drinking. Anyone else have that problem?....

· R1 eats for luch any bike.
384 Posts
hey how's drinking...well to tell ya fellows the truth my family swears that i don't have life, just cuz anytime im at comp im here ever since i found this great forum THNX SWEEDIE.... anytime i drink im here as well, im here every day, honestly 12-15 hours every day IM A FREAK i just beaing quiet and yes tell me about my spell and punctuation ........... im russian i was born there and i've been in canada for only 2,5 years....

later love R1

· R1 eats for luch any bike.
384 Posts
ahh ya btw im down to meet up with every 1 from the forum, it would be better for me than a wedding day to ride with 200+ R1's only damn.........:rock :rock :rock :rock

· INVICTUS
15,201 Posts
That would be so badass...................

Picture it...................Lets bump it to 500 R1's , 98-02's . Akras, Yoshimuras , Microns , Devils and all sorts of exhausts making the dirt on the sides of the road quiver. Blue , Red , Silver and a myriad of custom colors. Squids , stunters , racers and newbees bringin up the rear. All these with 1 common thread. Yamaha R1's.
Bush would hold a press conference anouncing national R1 day , gixxers , hondas , ducatis and Kawasakis would line the roads and respect our passage. A band of bagpipes would play " Danny boy" as the sun set and we all went back to our lives , of riding and searching for the limits of our own capabilities and sitting for hours when not riding , glued to a computer monitor waiting..........for someone else to post another message from the ether to be read by his brothers on the R1 forum.

( Seriously, my girlfriend threatened to leave me cuz I spend too much time reading from the forum today. I guess I'll be off to get that lanolin rich skin creme now.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.