Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Keep Kids Drug Free
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it has been quite a while since I last posted. Being in Jax FL and in the Navy, spending some time over seas and then moving back home to MO it has been a long road.

It was all caped off Monday as I started my job with Yamaha-Motor Corp as a District Manager. I am so excited and nervous at the same time.

Just wanted to drop a line and say hello to all that don't know me and also what's up to all the guys that knew me before.

Brandon

· Super Moderator
11,980 Posts
Well it has been quite a while since I last posted. Being in Jax FL and in the Navy, spending some time over seas and then moving back home to MO it has been a long road.

It was all caped off Monday as I started my job with Yamaha-Motor Corp as a District Manager. I am so excited and nervous at the same time.

Just wanted to drop a line and say hello to all that don't know me and also what's up to all the guys that knew me before.

Brandon
Welcome home shipmate. :crash *cough* lets hookup *cough*

· Administrator
27,554 Posts
Man that was such an opportunity... I just barely missed it! :lol

Congrats on your new job! Sounds like you can be a good source of info. :fact

· Throw Some D's On It
8,782 Posts
Welcome back!

· Sup
17,846 Posts

Brandon

Hmmm. This is weird.
Hi my name is Brandon, I am in the Navy. Have been stationed in Jax twice, and when I leave the Navy I am moving back to Missouri.:crash

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.