Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
R-1 Power
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone could direct me to a good site to purchase aft.
plastics it would be greatly appreciated.Race plastics would be ok also.Thank you very much.

·
R-1 Power
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks twisted logic,the site was very helpfull.I also wanted to say that sat.12-29 i will be going to the international bike show in new york city.I went last year and really enjoyed it.I will take pics. and post them asap.I cant wait to check out the new R-1.:D

·
Jai-ya
338 Posts
02 R1

Scott, you will love the new R1. I went to the SF show in early Nov. They had one each of the 3 colors. The silver is waaaay cool, but a little too reserved for me. The red looks better in person than in photos. Of course the blue was hot. I ordered mine in blue on 9/20. Anyways, I sat on them all many times. The only thing I didn't like was the cheesy bare metal fastener attaching the front of the gas tank to the frame. I will either paint or anodize it black. The 954 is sweet as well. Feels smaller/lighter than the R1-if that's possible. I went with the R1 because of its heritage and it's been more thoroughly redone for 02 than the 954.... Enjoy the show

·
R-1 Power
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will do this when i see the new R-1:eek:
I put the silver one on order 10-1.Totaled my red R-1 01
on 7-20-01.Just started walking in sept.,I now have a new right foot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts