Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· I RACE U LOSE
4,145 Posts
CRG RC2, very nice feel and excellent looks with a wide adjustment range. Got a set from Riders Discount for about $165 2 yrs. ago.

· Registered
2,185 Posts
I bought some ebays for my buddy and theyre identical to the pazzos on my other buddies bike.

I run the CRG carbons and theyre a sick lever but they dont really have the adjustability like others. The pazzos at the closest setting are almost touching the grips but the CRG's even at the closest setting are still far back. I have small hands and theyre fine but i know people who like it close.

Attachments

· Super Moderator
22,568 Posts
Love my Pazzo levers. Never had any issues. Had them on multiple bikes.
Same here. I have small to average size hands and they fit me great. Been using them on my R6 for 9 years. Put through years of aggressive use with no problems.

· Build Quality Police
923 Posts
My recommendation is Rizoma. Unfortunately, they are mega expensive, but the build quality and the attention to detail, fit and finish is second to none. Otherwise I can recommend Pazzo. Nowhere near the Rizomas in the above mentioned areas, but they do the job nicely. Had them on couple of previous bikes. If I have to mention one brand that you want to stay away from it is clearly Titax. Looks like a rough copy of Pazzo with a way too square and bulky "grip area" of the lever. I was thinking about them for one of my previous bikes, but cancelled that idea immediately after looking at and feeling one of their levers.

· Klaus Von Slowpoke
6,237 Posts
Got the FP Racing few months ago, and I'm very happy with them.
Were the only ones with three different lengths and with lever and adjuster colors customizable (got red lever and titanium adjuster)
:thumbup Had Pazzos on three bikes, no issues, liked the look, color options and functioned perfectly. Now same with the FPs. I've had them on two bikes, no issues, like the look better, color options and they function perfectly. What's nice is the med length, shorter than the longs, longer than the shorts - just right. I think the aftermarket levers are largely a matter of personal preference, you'll get better adjustability over stock with all of them, go with what looks good to you.

· Luccckkkkkeeeeey!
250 Posts
My recommendation is Rizoma. Unfortunately, they are mega expensive, but the build quality and the attention to detail, fit and finish is second to none.

I can't justify mega pricing for levers... but I know the quality is great. It's like the guys that spend ridiculous amounts of money for a gas cap. It's a freaking gas cap, people! Lol.

Performance mods I can throw cash at but levers are 50/50 for me.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.