Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
02 for sale
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**** PRICE UPDATE*****

Picked up an R6 so I'm parting out the bike. Everything is going on Ebay in two weeks...or less.
ROE (Rules of Engagement) : Prices are OBO , if you don't like them, make a BO , If you don't have anything good to say, keep it to yourself. If you send me ridiculous offers, you probably won't hear back from me. 1st cash (paypal preferred) to me wins. promises to buy will not be honored unless you send some form of deposit. I ship UPS or USPS with or without insurance, it all depends on what you want to pay (buyer pays all shipping fees).
email me at [email protected] for best results. Pictures will be available as I pull the parts of the bike this week.
If you are concerned on what type of person I am, well here is my Ebay ID for feedback both as the seller and buyer : JQD748

now to the real stuff:

**SOLD***$600 - Ohlins Type 4-46PRXLS revalved by PPS last year(in california) for the R1 and a 180lbs rider. I've owned it since new.
***SOLD***$500 - OEM forks with Ohlins comp/rebound/valving/pistons and .95 spring checked/serviced by Thermosman last month (new seals and oil)
$350/set - 2 sets of wheels w/rotors and cush drive (standard chips from frequent tire changes.)
$250 - Brembo M/C 19x20 with Galfer SS lines, calipers and EBC HH pads. *Galfer lines only work with this M/C, so it must be sold as a unit, trust me you want them together.*
***SOLD***$155- Headlight, good condition, no broken tabs.
***SOLD***$380 - Full Akrapovic/carbon can. ( I had the can repacked with the Akrapovic repacking kit.) small dent at the elbow, also the carbon bracket has crack in it, I used electrical tape to hold it together, on the inside, not noticeable.
***SOLD***$80 BOTH SIDES - NRC case covers left side has seen pavement but is still good, right side is perfect.
***SOLD***$40 - LP titanium exhaust bracket (free w/purchase of exhaust)
***SOLD***$50 - vortex gas cap
***SOLD***$1750 - clean frame w/clean CA title (i have the title in my name), swingarm scratched on left side, all axles and frame bolts needed.
***SOLD***$700- motor (146 hp ) w/Graves AIS plugs 8k on the clock. I can provide a photocopy of the title and bill of sale.
there will be other components listed as I tear down the bike.
**SOLD **$250 - Graves suspension linkage.
**SOLD ** $250 - Graves complete upper and lower triple clamp w/stock ignition mount and scott's mount (specific only for the Graves triple)
**SOLD** $215 - PC3USB with a custom map by Kevin Hunt (KWS), the stock motor w/K&N filter made 146hp (I still have the box)
**SOLD**$275 - Scott's damper w/mount (serviced by Scott's last year)
**SOLD**$40 - K&N filter
**SOLD**$100 - Graves clip ons w/tubes

I can work with the prices if you are looking to buy more than one item. i.e. frame/swingarm + motor

Good luck.
John

·
Still love Yami's the most
1,141 Posts
I need rearsets and clutch lever

·
1,141 Posts
oh, yeah semper fi

·
Banned
710 Posts
i dont see any rear sets he has for sale?!

:bash

·
1,141 Posts
wangsta said:
i dont see any rear sets he has for sale?!

:bash
no, but he said he had more parts:yesnod

·
02 for sale
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
adamsre said:
oh, yeah semper fi
S/F, I see you PCS to CA from here! I will pm you about the lever and rear sets, I might be taking orders to Camp P myself...with a short delay in the sandbox.

John

·
You smoke WHAT????
2,050 Posts

·
02 for sale
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All pics tonight hopefully.
Been busy the past two days.
John

Free Agent, I'll reply to your email right now.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.