Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
34,589 Posts
Mike told me last night he has a bunch of Akrapovic systems on order (some of you allready have you name on some of them) and they will be shipped as soon as possible. 606-432-1556.... Tell him Spiderman sent you.. The wait shouldn't be too bad now. www.tobefast.com if you got a 01 of older he can get em super quick.

· I eat my R1
1,660 Posts
Wow I was expecting more hp from the 2002 R1. It looks like it's making about 142 or 143. Shit my bike made 140 with the Akrapovic full race. Also is that torque curve correct. The 2002's are putting out over 120 pounds of torque with the Akro on?

Attachments

· Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
105 Posts
I think that is pretty impressive if it was dynoed with the stock fuel map. It should make better numbers once it can get more fuel and air. I dont believe the torque figure, maybe its in need of a conversion table.

· I eat my R1
1,660 Posts
slimboydim said:
Hello R1 Abuser, this page has new yoshi slip on with pdf dyno chart.
http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/new.asp

REGARDS SLIM.

Thanks slimboydim you da man:rock See I knew that shit couldn't be right. Over 120 pound of torque. Who are they trying to kid with the dyno chart. "YOU AINT GOT TO LIE TO KICK IT" If it was true I was about to put my bike on the market and get the 2002 R1.

· I eat my R1
1,660 Posts
PowerFiend said:
R1 Abuser divide the akro torque number by 1.357 to get an approximate ft lbs. Europeans use Newton *meters for torque.:thumbup

Oh that would make sense then. Thanks for the help. Also it says this is your fisrt post. Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy it. I know I do.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.