Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
WHEELIE KING-girls luvmyweiner
4,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my '03 black/flamed plastic on ebay (item number 2464155561) that I'm traden for blue, but I know alot of you guys like the all black so if anyone wants to trade for this as is or if you want solid black I can have the decals removed and the lowers painted for you, just wanted to let you guys know incase any one was lookn for flames or all black look. The set includes second look flamed seat covers, undertail w/ LEDs and greggs flush mounts with trade for your seats, stock undertail and blue greggs

·
Off Topic mod
11,194 Posts
This is not the forsale section buddy :)

·
4,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know I have it in the trade section just wanted to see if anyone was wanting black plastic cuz Ive heard alot of guys mention it Sorry:bow

·
4,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll email you some pics when I get my camera back this weekend I just sold my blue R1 and Im kinda partial to blue on a bike

·
R1-Forum
1,605 Posts
bradsr1:
I have a set of Blue factory skins/tail complete w/Greggs fairing plugs. Are you also offering trade on the tank? Send PM with details.

Thanks!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Thats no problem. I got a MINT set of 03 blue plastics w/tank, greggs flushies, and factory seat cowl. I just put it on my bike too......haha. If your set is pretty much MINT then i'll probably do the trade. Thanks!!

Brian

·
Registered
129 Posts
Seeings that everyone is in the mood with trading.. I got a MINT 02 liquid silver complete set of fairings and WANT to trade for BLUE>. remember my set is MINT... PM ppls..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts