Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· AFTERHELLBURNER
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone can make this a poll it would be even better. If you have wipedout this year street/track tipped over bike in garage post a pic and short explanation. I had a little argument with some gravel

· I EAT SKYLINES!
2,163 Posts
I dropped mine after washing it one day. Talk about pissed.

Scratched mirror, nose cone, ductail and heatshield on the exhaust. Broke a frame slider too.

Fortunately the marks were easily coloured in and I put a new exhaust on a week later so you can't tell.

· Klaus Von Slowpoke
6,237 Posts
Some guy turned left in front of me in a blind curve on a two-lane mountain road. Insurance totalled it, I'm selling it to a friend, bought the silver one and am adding bits to it. Knee is still healing.

Attachments

· Super Moderator
22,568 Posts
So far no crashes for me in '07. '05 and '06 were bad years for me.

· Registered
282 Posts
Poor babies... I feel for you guys...
I was doing figure eights in a parking lot, scraping peg, just practicing...washed out...totally my fault, being too stiff...
...anyways yeah the frame slider took the damage... no pics handy...

· Wheelie Makin' MoFo
660 Posts
those pencil needle kick stands on the R1 is the reason my fell over when i was taking it off the rear stand. and i had a car slam on its breaks turning left at a green light! so i hit the brakes and layed it over going about 10 mph but luckily the frame slider saved the bike and left a scratch on the rear tail. oh well. sh!t happens

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.