Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
1,238 Posts
WONDER WHAT THE SPECS ARE? NOT TO CRAZY ABOUT THE FRONT:dunno

·
`All I need is ONE BIKE.`
68 Posts
I'm not impressed, same as suzuki crap, bland in design. Asthetically a POS, mechanically runnig with the rest of the pack...WHOOpie.

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
I want the camera that he used to take those pics!! :eek:

·
mmmm. excellent.
1,325 Posts
Forget the 10r, I wanna see nudie pics of the broad w/ the bare midriff.

·
Wh0 DiS?!
3,849 Posts
I love that bike. Looks very "muscular". I like the front and the lil' lights in in the headlight housing. Maybe someone can mod them to be used as turn signals?! :dunno

·
G Addict
2,851 Posts
Theyre a little too close together.
I sat on it in Daytona and liked it a lot.

Attachments

·
Wheelies for boobs!
3,992 Posts
Viper333 said:
Theyre a little too close together.
I sat on it in Daytona and liked it a lot.

Me too, I came away very impressed. As an owner of a ZX-9R let me say that it's hard to see the bloodline in this bike.... it be serious bidness.........

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
nice bike... and awesome hp

but, still looks 'dated' to me. would've looked good 5 years ago

·
Slowly workin' up to the`1`
121 Posts
I thynk that looks SYCK, finally Kawa has caught up to the beauty of new sportbikes, Not as syck as a 999 of R1 for that matter, but makes Hondas and Suzukis look like they were designed by toddlers............................However that bike is in DIRE need of an eliminator...That thyng is huge and UGLY.

Syck bike:yesnod
Me > :2bitchsla < Kawasaki, for such a travesty on the back.

·
r-what????
94 Posts
QWKSLVR1 said:
I'm not impressed, same as suzuki crap, bland in design. Asthetically a POS, mechanically runnig with the rest of the pack...WHOOpie.
i think this bike has the best styling yet, i love that gapeing ram air inlet, and the ORANGE, not to mention the most original styling yet of the four inlines, with the exception of ram air and a few other little add ons, the new R1 looks just like the old one, the new zx1o looks nothing like its predesessor.

·
Green Goblin
128 Posts
i'm not a fan of round asses. I like them square. The 2002-2003 r6s and r1s are IMHO the best looking bikes out there. I'm still deciding on the 2004 R1s ass. But since I just bought my 03 it doesn't really matter cause I won't be in the market for a while.

·
I'll Take a Red One, Please!
710 Posts
Yeah, you're right, that is a very nice camera. :)

Oh, wait. Is this thread about the ZX-10R? I must have missed that part. It's a Kwak, who cares. :sleep

1 - 20 of 34 Posts