5 X 10 Heated/Air Conditioned Storage: $60/month

24 HR. Access for Winter Mods, Detailing, and the occasionally
nice day-dry roads ride: PRICELESS!!!!

·
Dis Microphone Explodes
3,064 Posts
awesome!

:)

if it were up to me, i'd move to a warmer place so storing my bike would never be an issue, but seeing as we are forced to in our soon to be a frozen wasteland location, thats a nice setup you got there! :lol

·
Fudge is Great !!!
230 Posts
I'd check on my lady every now and then. I did the storage thing with my R6 and some jackass was messing with my $#!T without my knowlage. Luckily I found out which employee it was and took him to court.

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
:thumbup :iamwithst Good idea!:thumbup

·
Banned
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
YUP...YUP....I have a pitbull rear stand for her and I am going to order a front tommorrow.

I plan on starting her up once a week at least.

May the lord have mercy on the soul of the indavidual who would try to mess with my stuff. Cause my foot aint' going to have none on his rear.

24hr cameras in place.....my own disk lock on door.

·
Banned
219 Posts
Hey boge5, is that a Next fender eliminator?? Looks pretty tight man. :thumbup

·
Banned
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's the Next Undertail....bought at McCoy Motorsports. Those guys rock..

I'm in Iowa... I had to get it now because they were going fast and it helps free up some room in the garage. NOt much room in our little garage after the wife gets her car in.

It has been cold today but there looks to be a few good riding days left before the snow flies and if this winter is like the last few there will be several days to get her out and stretch her legs out during the winter.

·
^I wish I was that pocketbike!
2,867 Posts
boge5 said:

I plan on starting her up once a week at least.
You're gonna start her up once a week huh? I did an oil & filter change on mine, filled the tank with fresh gas, put Sta-bil fuel stabilizer in there, shut off the fuel delivery switch and took out the battery to trickle charge over winter. Now she's on her stands and under the cover getting her beauty sleep 'til next spring. She's right downstairs in the underground parking garage, so I can go and stare at her anytime I want. :eek: :boobies :makeout

·
Mass
1,013 Posts
No point in starting it up all the time. Really doen'st do much, just fill up the oil really high, all the way to the top and make sure that you empty it to the correct level BEFORE you try to start it next season.

Don't forget good fuel stabilizer

·
Registered
142 Posts
I just did the same with mine.. change oil, fuel stabilizer, fresh coat of wax..

How do you shut off the fuel delivery switch? I have never heard of this.

I live in Oregon... So I can usually take it out atleast once a month during the winter. It's not the cold that bothers me.... It's that damn rain...

·
Super Moderator
21,675 Posts
Bike looks sweet. :fact I've got the next undertail on mine also.
Yeah, be sure to get it up on stands. Glad I live in the South. Our
best riding is getting ready to start up.

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,685 Posts
boge5 said:
It's the Next Undertail....bought at McCoy Motorsports. Those guys rock..

I'm in Iowa... I had to get it now because they were going fast and it helps free up some room in the garage. NOt much room in our little garage after the wife gets her car in.

It has been cold today but there looks to be a few good riding days left before the snow flies and if this winter is like the last few there will be several days to get her out and stretch her legs out during the winter.
ME too.
I've still got mine at my house, cuz i'm praying for a coupla more days of riding......:cryin

But soon it will make a short trip to my buddies 30x36 heated garage! and then it will be time to disassemble it and clean it completely over the winter.

Gotta love guys with in-floor heat in their garages.:bow

BTW HAWKS SUCK!!!!!!!! (but not as bad as the clones do:fact)

·
^I wish I was that pocketbike!
2,867 Posts
BikeFreak said:
I just did the same with mine.. change oil, fuel stabilizer, fresh coat of wax..

How do you shut off the fuel delivery switch? I have never heard of this.

I live in Oregon... So I can usually take it out atleast once a month during the winter. It's not the cold that bothers me.... It's that damn rain...
whoops I meant to write the engine kill switch on the right clip-on.. I turn that off for long-term storage..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts