Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Yamaha R1M
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my Alinestars 1 piece suit. Its blue/white/black. Its the Alpinestars TLD suit. (old haga's suit). Used only Twice. its a size US44. All offers considered. Im done with track days.

Thanks

·
Top Gun
2,582 Posts
how much you want for it?

How tall are YOu and how much you weight.. have to make sure it can fit me :D

·
Registered
2016 Yamaha R1M
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im about 5'11, and i weight about 180. I paid 1200 dollars.
So make me a fair offer.

·
2,162 Posts
will u take 450 + shipping?

i already have a red one from ridersince for $650... but i would like a blue one to match my helmet so i dont look like a freak show... thnx.

jacky

·
Banned
1,059 Posts
Why are you done with track days? Are you alright?

·
Banned
9,594 Posts
non-ricer said:
dang, why whats up?? fill me in... thnx!

jacky
Hmmm....First off, this person posted a couple times and thier post count is still at zero. Secondly, would you send $400 to this person?? I wouldn't...................Hopefully I'm wrong here.

·
Can i bum $1
884 Posts
Yeah I was wondering about the counter deal. Seems fishy.

·
2,162 Posts
r1-superstar said:
Hmmm....First off, this person posted a couple times and thier post count is still at zero. Secondly, would you send $400 to this person?? I wouldn't...................Hopefully I'm wrong here.
very true, hopefully he has some feedback somewhere like ebay or something... i dont know, we all have to start somewhere... thnx for the advice!

jacky

·
shoot first and shoot fast
2,933 Posts
Just fyi guys: you cannot gain post count in the market place sections. So there is nothing fishy about the guys post count.

·
Banned
1,059 Posts
Way to make a guy feel welcome!

·
Banned
9,594 Posts
oisR1 said:
Just fyi guys: you cannot gain post count in the market place sections. So there is nothing fishy about the guys post count.

Forum rules:

"New members must have one month (30 days) or 30 posts with the forum prior to selling."

I still feel users need to have posts before being able to sell here.

Would you send $500 to someone on ebay that has Zero feedback on ebay? I wouldn't!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts