Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
R1 it's Legendary...like MOTO
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking through the web and searching for different gear that I like. I've come to realize that my search was never going to satisfy to the upmost regard. Mainly being due to the fact that no matter what I buy it's more than likely never worth as much as it is. However when I comes to protection I will pay to play safely. What I mean is. I'll pay a good portion of what I think is reasonable.

Here's my dilemma. I saw some Alpinestars jackets and it caught my attention off the back because it's not offered in the USA. Why? Well it's a really nice looking jacket IMO. I then noticed that we always get different gear from the Europeans and their gear tend to always be what I'd want to purchase in the USA. So why is it that Alpinestars doesn't release their full product line to Americans? Don't they realize they'd make more more money doing so.

ImageUploadedByMO Free1408823160.907455.jpg
ImageUploadedByMO Free1408823241.867234.jpg
ImageUploadedByMO Free1408823252.962944.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1408823260.111210.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
DarkHorse
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing