Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have this jacket? I received mine today and the amour in the elbows
doesn't seem like it would cover them. This is the first real jacket ive owned so i may need to get ued to the "cut" of it. It just seems like common sense that the armor should cover all the way up past my elbow and not stop right at the point.??? Its one size larger than it possibly should be but I have long arms anyway. Any ideas???

Thanks

Alex

·
70,000 miles on 4 R1's 01-04
2,385 Posts
NEPAR1 said:
Does anyone have this jacket? I received mine today and the amour in the elbows
doesn't seem like it would cover them. This is the first real jacket ive owned so i may need to get ued to the "cut" of it. It just seems like common sense that the armor should cover all the way up past my elbow and not stop right at the point.??? Its one size larger than it possibly should be but I have long arms anyway. Any ideas???

Thanks

Alex
I have the same jacket, im 6'3 200lbs and have a size 46 US. The cut is high, really high on me cause im taller, but the elbow pads dont give me any problmes. they cup my elbows and continue down to the mid forearm area to about where a watch would be. I love the jacket, good quality and much better armor than something like joe rocket.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I agree the quality is great. Maybe just a bit too large though Im 6.0 185lbs
I got a good deal on the jacket and didn't think a 48 would be too big. I guess I'll deal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts