·
pavement tester....
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, maybe I should switch to bacardi/coke. That would have me blasted for sure

·
...JailBait?
4,585 Posts
Hahaha gin is my poison...I like getting drunk off wine, its such a nice smooth drunk, and the hangovers are alright...I actually havent had hangover in a while...just drink water/gatorade!

*** joo again :crash

PS: secret, those herbal pills the liquer stores sell that are anti-hangover work like a charm...

·
Track Junkie
4,774 Posts
Just got home from a night out at the bars.....coors light, good buds, and hot women, what else could I ask for. :beer

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
I work at a bar... but off tonite

sippin' Bacardi O and Redbull

·
Dude this would be the life...
427 Posts
A six pack of Micolob Ultra and 2 shots of B.V. and now drinking all the Bud Light in the House. Boy how cool I'm I but at least I'm not alone. Or maybe I am. OHH Hell who really cares.... Woot Woot next ones on me...

·
*shrug*
1,517 Posts
Killians(only the best) and plenty of it!:beer
No ass tonight so I guess it will just be me and strong arm:dunno
Oh well theres always tomorrow:boobies

·
Mister
234 Posts
Hehe, drinking morrocan mint tea..

Any mickey.. leave the undergrad females for us undergrad males.. :rant

Lol.. we don't need more competition

·
Full-Time Time Waster
3,813 Posts
Haha, Raze, had to do what I had to do you know?! :lol I'll just stay away from YOUR prospects, how's that? At least I AM still in school, just as a first year grad student now, so it's not that bad that we're going to their parties. It'd be a different story if I was like thirty.:D

·
pavement tester....
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well, its 11:53 am. No more BL's for me. I'm on my 4th cup of Joe. Ah, coffee is so good

·
Track Junkie
4,774 Posts
KneeDragger77 said:
well, its 11:53 am. No more BL's for me. I'm on my 4th cup of Joe. Ah, coffee is so good

Ture, but guess what......almost time to start drinkin again!!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
do any of you fockers drink the ribbon! we all know that's the only drink! start the night off (or morning) with some delicious burbon and end with some PBR! Come on fellas!
Also...if you drink the ribbon you never have to worry about giving your girl a sip! They hate it!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts