Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
pavement tester....
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just spent the evening messing with the R1 in the garage. Myself and my 11 year old brother. I was showing him how to change the oil, the basics of how the bike works, all while drinking a 6 pack of Bud Light cans. So I decided to show him how to shotgun a can of beer, all with the disclamer of "hey, beer is bad for you, dont do this until you are 21..." Then I proceeded to down a beer in about 2 seconds:sneaky

·
Registered
331 Posts
Just make sure he ain't holdin' a shotgun when he drinks his first beer.

·
Drinking Colt 45's with Lando
6,077 Posts
Bad influence, no. Best brother ever, yes.

·
Registered
970 Posts
KneeDragger77 said:
Well, I just spent the evening messing with the R1 in the garage. Myself and my 11 year old brother. I was showing him how to change the oil, the basics of how the bike works, all while drinking a 6 pack of Bud Light cans. So I decided to show him how to shotgun a can of beer, all with the disclamer of "hey, beer is bad for you, dont do this until you are 21..." Then I proceeded to down a beer in about 2 seconds:sneaky

You're going to jail if he tells any of his friend and he will :lol

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
Jeff said:
Bad influence, no. Best brother ever, yes.
:iamwithst :yesnod :yesnod

·
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
676 Posts
Reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer gave Barney his first beer. Barney was all smart and going to an Ivy league school and then Homer gave him his first beer to which Barney replied, "Where have u been all my life", he burped and it was all downhill from there.:lol :lol

It was cool u spent quality time with your little bro, but remember he looks up to u and want to do what u do. Next time share some Pepsi's ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts