Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...:dundun:

<hr>

<hr>

<hr>

<hr>

<hr>

<hr>
Ok so the story of this bike, I saw it brand new with dealer plates on it sitting outside of my school. This is just going into winter. I asked myself... Who the hell buys a brand new r6 from a dealer just in time for Portland, Oregon winter. If you've never lived here let me tell you, it''s sloppy and wet, and sometimes icy. So when I saw this bike today and remembered wondering who would buy it, I decided to take some pictures and share the story.

·
Go in deeper come out faster
6,403 Posts
To do that he had to slide backwards LMAO

·
I hate criminals
1,749 Posts
Sweet. I don't think I would lay my bike down just to get a cool lever like that though.

·
6,403 Posts
Sweet. I don't think I would lay my bike down just to get a cool lever like that though.

I would....duh:sneaky One of a kind custom trick lever right der.:drunk:

·
R1 Addiction
16,591 Posts
...:dundun:

<hr>

<hr>

<hr>

<hr>

<hr>

<hr>
Ok so the story of this bike, I saw it brand new with dealer plates on it sitting outside of my school. This is just going into winter. I asked myself... Who the hell buys a brand new r6 from a dealer just in time for Portland, Oregon winter. If you've never lived here let me tell you, it''s sloppy and wet, and sometimes icy. So when I saw this bike today and remembered wondering who would buy it, I decided to take some pictures and share the story.
going to be pretty difficult to brake

·
6,403 Posts
And turn for that matter!

·
Throw Some D's On It
8,779 Posts
Ouch

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.