Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
70,000 miles on 4 R1's 01-04
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night at 5am my 02 silver R1 was taken from my house. If anyone comes across it or knows anything please let me know.

thanks

oh ya KILL ALL THEIVES :boom :boom

Attachments

·
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i did leave it outside :2bitchsla , i was inside playin resident evil 4 and came out 30 min later and it was gone.

·
Moving sucks...
10,139 Posts
Sorry to hear that, bro. My '02 was stolen in 2003. I know the pain, anger, frustration, and loss that you feel. I hope it was insured. People that can't work for their shit, suck...

The only consolation I can offer is K-A-R-M-A. Hang in there...

·
i love lamp
4,152 Posts
SandmanR1 said:
i did leave it outside :2bitchsla , i was inside playin resident evil 4 and came out 30 min later and it was gone.

same thing happened to me, but i was online talking to Anubis' bitch ass on AIM :2bitchsla

·
L8R2U
21,412 Posts
:iamwithst :thumbup

·
Still love Yami's the most
1,141 Posts
That sucks bro. I hope they catch the thieves.:machinegu

·
My bikes keep me sane.
5,272 Posts
Hope it was insured. Even still---it's a pain in the ass, and it just pisses the F**K out of you to know some dirtbag took your shit!!!:bash

·
No soup for you!
2,854 Posts
I feel ya man, that sucks. My 2k1 R6 was taken right outside of my house as well. Cocky Bastards!! Good Luck with the insurance

·
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It was insured and it is was in the garage for 90% of the time. I had been on and off it all night so I just left it out there and was going to put it in the garage at the time i noticed it was gone. Grr its been a bad couple months

·
450 coming shortly...
7,696 Posts
SandmanR1 said:
It was insured and it is was in the garage for 90% of the time. I had been on and off it all night so I just left it out there and was going to put it in the garage at the time i noticed it was gone. Grr its been a bad couple months
A**holes!!!!:boom

All the best with the insurance mate.
-Pete:thumbup

1 - 19 of 19 Posts