Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
SPIDEY's BACK!
132 Posts
Looks like fun! Bike really sounds good with those stock pipes huh?

·
Registered
7,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tiller2nv said:
Naw no problem, So you bought in Sac? What kind of deal did they cut ya.
We'll I had a deal at another dealer for 11,900 OTD. The bike never showed up as promised and they still didn't have an answer as to when they were going to see it??
Then I had this dealer call me from sac and tell me that they had a red one avail. and that the guy with the deposit on it coundn't get the loan approved.... So me being without patients to wait for mine I went to sac and pick her up. I had to pay a little more approx 400.00 more but it was worth it, because my dealer still has not recieved his bike's yet. Are you planning on getting an 04?

·
ShInYSiDe <VS> RuBBeRSiDe
1,334 Posts
R1LOVER said:
If you don't wan't to see them, then don't click on the post!

Some people want to see the new R1........:2bitchsla
lol.. you know what... This is WHY I HAVE SUCH A HARD ON for SOME of the guys that ride Gixxers... I (for the first time EVER) was in the forum... (gixxers.com) and the FIRST thing I find.. is your VIDEO R1~~!! They failed to see the POINT of it... not to see you.. BUT a FIRST GLIMPSE at the new R1 actually moving.. and to hear that BAD BOY...so anyway this is what he writes..

"Some asshole speeding up and down what appears to be a 25 mph street with nobody manning the camera. ****ing waste of time unless you want to be reassured of just how retarted people are nowadays. " "ratm 905"

So this is my point.. What I laugh about is this.. You get these guys that COME to the R1 FORUM.. and steal the videos.. POST them at Gixxers.com.. and for what>??
To wreck them...?

Also.. I found some pretty CONSTANT disturbing attitudes about the R1, and the ppl that ride them... there were honestly FOUR PAGES of Gixxer owners BLASTING THE $hit out of the VID, and it's rider. So.. I just wanted to let you all know who read this, how grateful I am that we treat each other a whole lot better than they treat us.... Bunch of F()CKING Clowns...

http://www.gixxer.com/ubbthreads/sh...&page=3&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=all&vc=1

I for one.. LOVE THE VIDEO's KEEP EM COMING...

Post Extras:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Hey R1Lover,

Love the vids and don't worry about the discourteous a-holes on the gixxer forum. More then half of them couldn't do a rolling burn out with out high-siding their fugly gixxer into the in-basket at their parent insurance company's claim office.... Keep vids coming because you a least have the balls to film your talents...:rock Thanks again.....:thumbup

·
Off Topic mod
11,217 Posts
Normally I dont like the red ones but the red 04's look yummi :)

·
r1 in my rear view............
94 Posts
i liked the video too. but possibly could you do maybe some high speed passes?. i would like to here the ram air.the exhaust sounds nice.... good looking bike too. one of my good friends has a blue one on order....:rock

1 - 20 of 43 Posts