Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· 14k+ posts and not one helpful
14,358 Posts
Black :crash

· My r1 is the (o)(o)
448 Posts
This was me..

At launch I really really wanted the RED. I thought for sure I was 100% on the Red. I never got to see any color in person, all I had was pictures online. The Red seemed bright and would stand out and I really liked that, so it seemed easy. Then I started to think about what I wanted to see everyday when I came out to my garage. My favorite color is blue, my last r1 was team blue. My rossi mugello helmet is..Blue. Yesterday I finally went to make a decision, the dealer had a blue and a red one so I got to see them side by side. What sold it for me was the blue wheels. Yamaha rarely does that, typically its bronze or black with some accents, like the Red one. I even had my wife and best bud pushing me to get the Red, but I made the right decision.

Short story. Only you can make this decision for yourself. We can only provide opinions but you have to come out and look at it everyday.

· My r1 is the (o)(o)
448 Posts
How long of a wait? I'm waiting on a blue. Do you like the look of the red? If so... grab it so you don't have to wait... waiting SUCKS! :lol
Waiting does suck. I ended up paying a little more and taking my deposit from romney because I didnt want to wait anymore. If you are still looking for a blue, you might be able to grab mine if or when it comes in.

· Administrator
27,552 Posts
I'm waiting on 2 different blues... one from Millers Yamaha and the other from Honda East Toledo. So $1000 in deposits is enough for me.

· Administrator
27,552 Posts
I'm waiting on 2 different blues... one from Millers Yamaha and the other from Honda East Toledo. So $1000 in deposits is enough for me.
So you have your blue r1 then? Who did you buy from? What's the price breakdown that you paid?

· Registered
1,320 Posts
waiting on a blue as well....there are at least 3 black and 2 red in my area....but i want a blue.is that too much to ask for?

waiting sucks.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.