1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Throw Some D's On It
8,779 Posts
:(:(

·
Boss of Twenty 9 year olds
268 Posts
RIP. By the looks of it, motorcycle hit hte back of that truck, locked up the brakes in the process, and lost it from there. Turns my stomach to continue seeing this. Be careful.

·
Throw Some D's On It
8,779 Posts
I was in my car today --and was 1 car behind a 3 car pile up. I always leave atleast 2-3 cars distance in front of me, more if I'm on the bike. These people were following way too close to each other and the front guy stopped short and 2 people just piled right into him. I just drove around them shaking my head.

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
RIP.... you guys ride safe.

·
Back in the Saddle again!
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It really bothers me to see this stuff, splitting lanes on a grate draw bridge is bad enough, but people drive crazy in VA, I lived and rode in California for most my life, and I thought it was bad there. Nothing compared to here, they tail gate real bad here, and drive real aggressive, I just hope this wasn't a case of someone in a car saying "Oh no you don't" as the bike was passing between lanes.

RIP Godspeed!

·
Super Moderator
21,722 Posts
Very sad. Ride safe guys...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.