1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Meanstreak said:
I just bought the vr 46 and just love it, I'd buy them all if I had the :dollar
Nice! :thumbup

I'm thinking to get the "Winter Test" one... but he keeps on changing new styles... :rant

·
450 coming shortly...
7,696 Posts
Valerossi said:
Nice! :thumbup

I'm thinking to get the "Winter Test" one... but he keeps on changing new styles... :rant
:2bitchsla Thats for posting this thread Vale:lol

Well BOTH the new lids came into work today,the one I had on order,adn the WINTER TEST one aswell:rock

Im definatley getting the "Che Spettacolo" one,but after looking at the winter test one today..Im thinking of getting that aswell:cryin (Thinking of using C'Spetta one for trackdays only,and Winter test one for all other use:p )

Decissions decissions:dunno

-Pete:thumbup

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Ozzy_R1_demon said:
:2bitchsla Thats for posting this thread Vale:lol

Well BOTH the new lids came into work today,the one I had on order,adn the WINTER TEST one aswell:rock

Im definatley getting the "Che Spettacolo" one,but after looking at the winter test one today..Im thinking of getting that aswell:cryin (Thinking of using C'Spetta one for trackdays only,and Winter test one for all other use:p )

Decissions decissions:dunno

:D

Btw... what's the "Winter Test" color like in real life? I know that the yellow showing on AGV's website is a bit different than in real life... and for the lines, are they green like you said or it's more like indigo color?

And look what's coming out for XR-2... eventhough I don't like XR-2... :D

Attachments

·
450 coming shortly...
7,696 Posts
Valerossi said:
:D

Btw... what's the "Winter Test" color like in real life? I know that the yellow showing on AGV's website is a bit different than in real life... and for the lines, are they green like you said or it's moe like indigo color?

And look what's coming out for XR-2... eventhough I don't like XR-2... :D
its not the same yellow as on the VR 46 lids,its slightly different. Might try and take some pics of both the helmets at work tommorow,then will post them:yesnod

Yeah,over here the XR-2's are called "GP Pro's"..I dont like them either,dont compare to the ti tech's in my opinion:no

PS:I made a few calls when the lids came in today,and numbers 046,460,007,001 & 467 are all gone:(

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ozzy_R1_demon said:
its not the same yellow as on the VR 46 lids,its slightly different. Might try and take some pics of both the helmets at work tommorow,then will post them:yesnod

Yeah,over here the XR-2's are called "GP Pro's"..I dont like them either,dont compare to the ti tech's in my opinion:no

PS:I made a few calls when the lids came in today,and numbers 046,460,007,001 & 467 are all gone:(
I think the yellow is more like the yellow on the Ti-Tech Rossi Moto GP(not the VR46), right?

What about 446? :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts