Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Shack!!!!!!!
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just your typical info gathering thread. I'd like to buy a pair of bar ends to see if I like them or not. I'd like to get a good quality item, as we all do, and there are so many different makes and models. Any help would be appreciated, Thanx.

·
U want some of THIS?
642 Posts
what's your main purpose of the barends? i suggest a forum member's (Earache) weighted bar ends. i can ride much longer now with no vibrations...:rock

·
Wow.....
198 Posts
How quickly can I get a set from Earache? Do they come in colors? How much are they? I didn't find any in the sales section....

Cheers.

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,068 Posts
F16driver said:
Hey guys, just your typical info gathering thread. I'd like to buy a pair of bar ends to see if I like them or not. I'd like to get a good quality item, as we all do, and there are so many different makes and models. Any help would be appreciated, Thanx.
I went with these relatively new bar sliders from Cycle Cat, the look is what caught my eye, similier to clip-on bung style, yet offering some protection :yesnod

The Cycle Cat had to be modified to work on R1 clip-ons (because they are not hollow, I cut them down on a lathe) :yesnod

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts