Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am in the market for a set of 05 R1 fairings, does anyone have experience with vendors on ebay?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I don't, But I found the prices here better, Can't say I have tried them so don't know what the quality is.
fairingmaster.com/

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello everyone,

I am in the market for a set of 05 R1 fairings, does anyone have experience with vendors on ebay?

Thanks in advance!
I just recently bought some fairings from the chinese. I just didnt feel like sanding and painting. Honestly i didn’t expect much but to my surprise, they first of all, did up the set I wanted, and made some changes that I requested without any additional charge. Recieved the fairings and trim, and I was blown away. They did beautiful paint work. At least a 4 stage clear too. The graphics on my fairings are all pained on, not decals. The fittament t was perfect and the stuff is flexable like OEM. Im ordering another set for my 00 track bike. The chinese have come a LONG way. I plan on painting my tank when time permits white to finish the scheme, so they even cut me the checker decals to put on the tank that match the side fairings. The photos dont do it justice. Up clise the paint looks sooo much better even

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts
I just recently bought some fairings from the chinese. I just didnt feel like sanding and painting. Honestly i didn’t expect much but to my surprise, they first of all, did up the set I wanted, and made some changes that I requested without any additional charge. Recieved the fairings and trim, and I was blown away. They did beautiful paint work. At least a 4 stage clear too. The graphics on my fairings are all pained on, not decals. The fittament t was perfect and the stuff is flexable like OEM. Im ordering another set for my 00 track bike. The chinese have come a LONG way. I plan on painting my tank when time permits white to finish the scheme, so they even cut me the checker decals to put on the tank that match the side fairings. The photos dont do it justice. Up clise the paint looks sooo much better even
Ummmm what is a 4 stage clear?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.