Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
add it to my tab officer!
1,791 Posts
Anyone else keen to have a sticker, t shirt (small/large jacket patch...or are they banned now?) or whatever R1 'squadron' style? The Kiwi bird itself seems pretty lame, but the fernleaf, black and silver/white, R1 styalized kind of thing could look great. I guess this would be in very limited numbers though :)
Anyone got graphic talent, the inclination, permission needed etc?
nice idea, i just dont think it would work, we dont have the numbers and would never get together for a ride, from what iv see auckland and nelson would have to come together, too far.

·
Cr1MiNaL
10 Posts
nice idea, i just dont think it would work, we dont have the numbers and would never get together for a ride, from what iv see auckland and nelson would have to come together, too far.
Yea lol I mean I could do the East Cape via Nelson and crash at yours :D

PS: I've got a silver fern R1. I think it looks pretty RAD.

Attachments

·
Hoe8 rider
152 Posts
OK i will have a crack at something tommorrow sticker wise

that silver fern on the tail looked mint cuz...

as for hampton downs cant wait to get my ass on that track gunna be sick , got a friday booked there on the 27th of NOV , so there should be heaps of rubber laid on it by then .. nothing worse than nude tarmac.... looking at something really simple and kiwi as...
anyone else like black on black sticker jobs!????

·
Hoe8 rider
152 Posts
that sounds like the perfect plan...

lets book taupo and have a track day there

·
Life's fun, or it's not life
73 Posts
Well, adjusting to a few changes 'round my little pond has meant I sold my beautiful R1. I still have all the riding gear but right now a few other priorities that must be taken care of. Got back what I paid for it so all in all, happy man.

One day I'll be back.

Enjoy your riding guys, stay safe.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
About this Discussion
47 Replies
10 Participants
blacknzr1
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing