Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been riding for about 3 years now, and every time i meet some one that says they can ride, i end up losing them about 1/2 miles into any ride. any body around this area up for a ride let me know, i am not the best rider but just looking for a few riders to push it to the limits. let me know

· Premium Member
24,951 Posts
been riding for about 3 years now, and every time i meet some one that says they can ride, i end up losing them about 1/2 miles into any ride. any body around this area up for a ride let me know, i am not the best rider but just looking for a few riders to push it to the limits. let me know
Have you ever been to a track, pushing it to the limit on the street is asking for trouble

· The Patient
1,669 Posts
i mean they have seen me speeding abunch over 100mph, they pull out to chase me for about a mile or two, then stop
that has to be the stupidest shit ive heard on the forum in a while. Guess what ...............when the pop your ass........and they will, cuz you aint as fast as you think you are. when you can outrun motorola then your fast bud. You need to chill with that crap before you end up a stain on the road dude. I dont dislike you but your a so fukt when they nail you.

and BTW thankx for perpetuating the "bikers are all speeding reckless assholes" thing.

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dude i have been in jail!!! its like a vac.. someone to do you laundry! free food and a room in board!! all for free!!! sorry man but i an't scared!!. now enough with everybody trying to point out things worng b/c i will not stop, i was just looking for someone to ride with that has balls!!! thats it!

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey i will put it this way this forum is for sport bikes!!!!!!!! not for pw50s with 20 hp!!! a sport bike is made to race! not to cruise. if you want to cruise buy a harley!!! i just every one in here is over 80 years old!!!. o and if you don't like what i am writing don't respone. i and looking for good riders!! wanting to push it on the STREET!! so since this an't you don't respone

· The Patient
1,669 Posts
its not racing, your not a racer no matter what you think. Get a license and go to the track where the real racers are. you might be surprised what i can do on a bike .. I garauntee my balls are bigger than yours bro. Ask anybody who knows even a little about me. Its not about balls, its about brains and you my friend are lacking, its apparent by your actions and statements. Jail would be no problem, jail is pussy, try some real incarceration and see if your balls are still that big. You might find that para or quadrapalegic situation might suit you better, or a little brain damage. Hopefully a family member wont have the task of wiping your ass for the ret of your life. wake up man

:bash

· Premium Member
24,951 Posts
BTW MAddox, if you want to see us at the Gap in June, there are a few that will ride hard it once or twice, but you will be embarrassed on what you think your fast is comparred to thiers

· Premium Member
24,951 Posts
I dont think thier budget can keep 8 cops on a single 9 mile stretch forever...besides, there are dozens of other roads that are just as good

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.