Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Drinking Colt 45's with Lando
6,077 Posts
I like you occasional horror flick. Amittyville 2 is my favorite so far. Gives me the creeps.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I love horror movies.... my favorite being the all powerfull

"Texas Chainsaw Massacre" Love that movie I've recently started buying DVD's so I don't have to many but... they are great movies to own....

·
Track Junkie
4,774 Posts
Gotta agree, amittyville 2 is pretty good.....whats the wost horror film you have seen.....I'd have to say house of 1000 corpses, could have been good if the movie actually had some type of a plot.....only thing I liked about it was that one evil chick.....I wouldn't mind being hacked up by her....:boobies

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Hell Yea. Event Horizon, Hellraisers. I used to read horror novels every day when I was in middle school & high school.

·
You think you can keep up?!
652 Posts
jonny toe tags said:
just wondering...
i am a huge horror fan and collect DVD's from all over the world.
any others out there?
I love a good horror movie. It seems like I've been desensitized though. The two most recent ones I've seen are...

House of 1000 corpses, which as bosing21 said could have been good if there actually were a plot. It seemed like they were just trying to be strange for the hell of it :bash

The Exorcist (with added scenes), gotta love The Exorcist!:yesnod

I'm always looking for a good new one to watch maybe we could make a list of quality (and/or maybe B) horror movies? Don't mean to hijack the thread, what do you think jonny toe tags?

·
R1 parking only
189 Posts
Big fan here.
I used to enjoy watching movies from "Elvira" show that came on the weekends. Not the best quality movies but for a good laugh more than anything else.

Some of the other shows I watched was Tales from the Dark Side, The unedited "Tales from the Crib".

One of my recent favorite hair raiser movie was "What lies Beneath" Gave me the creeps.

·
Horror movie know-it-all
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is a quick list of some must sees:

Battle Royal (jp)
Audition (jp)
28 days later (uk)
Dagon (us)
Dead or Alive (jp)
Ichi the killer (jp)
BrainDead aka Dead Alive (aus) (from Peter Jackson)
Dog Soldiers (uk)
The Eye (jp)
Kairo (jp)
Last House on the left (us)
May (us)
Re-animator (us) (and sequels)
Ring trilogy (jp)
Texas Chainsaw (us)
George Romeros' Dead trilogy (us)
Versus (jp)
Wrong Turn (us) .....this one surprised me....
Dellamorte Dellamore aka Cemetary man (ita)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts