Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all

i install the sp full race unit 2 month ago today when i ride the bike when i on the gear dosent matter any gear the bike make the move like i wanna gear up but my feet its far away from the gear and when i remove the the sensor connect from the unit the bike still shifting did i make something wrong?? any one knows about this issue ?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sounds like the pressure required to trigger the QS is set too low, resulting in it thinking you're trying to shift up when you aren't.
I used the SP race unit on my old R6, but can't remember if there was a way to alter the kill pressure.
Check the user documents that can with the kit, failing that, fire an email off to SP.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like the pressure required to trigger the QS is set too low, resulting in it thinking you're trying to shift up when you aren't.
I used the SP race unit on my old R6, but can't remember if there was a way to alter the kill pressure.
Check the user documents that can with the kit, failing that, fire an email off to SP.
how can i adjustment the QS ?? but the question is when i pull the sensor connect out its still shifting without it ??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts