'01 Gixxer 1000 to '04 R1
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:dunno

·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i have been waiting for my silver o4 since oct. my dealer says he doesnt know any thing .can any one tell me what they have heard?greatly apreciated' thanx

·
I like beer
1,799 Posts
i'm getting mine from ohio. dealer called me today saying it would be in monday or tuesday. i've also had a deposit in since october.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I also have one on order in Ohio, my dealer said by the end of the month???

·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have mine on order at yamaha of warren here in warren ohio and havent heard any thing. my brother has one on order at harding park cycles in canton ohio. where are u guys getting yours from?

·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
andrews is about 30 min.from me so this is good news. there on the way then.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just went to the Yamaha dealer in Ravenna and they told me "April". Wtf April? I went there in like october and they told me "February". Lame. Anyone know if State 8 has any? My buddies got their R6's there and they say they're a good dealer. Yamaha of Warren I gotta check out still haven't been there since October either.

·
Made You Look !
667 Posts
Im not getting one :mad:

I am in south-western ohio and my dealer said any day. probably monday/tuesday at the latest. :thumbup

·
Registered
310 Posts
I think you Ohio guys are running into the same problem we here in Oklahoma are having. You probably get your bikes from the Atlanta warehouse just like us. The Atlanta warehouse has not received any 04 R1's yet! Unless you're close to east coast or west coast, you're screwed until Atlanta receives some bikes.

·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yamaha of warren just built a nive big building right past the old one.the owner said that they wont even give them one new r1;which he was upset at becouse it is the hottest selling bike of 04.he did still find me a silver one though;he had to trade 3 raptors for 1 r1 to sanders yamaha in new castle.atleast they are getting me one but cant get any more. they are a great shop to deal with and i have bought many bikes from them in the past.great deals on my 04 grizzly;03 banshee;00 r1 95 fzr600 99banshee. i went to gixxer for 2 yrs 01 black and silver,01 blue and white,but i am back with yamaha becouse it is the best looking sportbike out there!

·
Blue is faster!
305 Posts
My dealer said that my blue R1 was shipped on the 12th and would be here in less than 18 days!! The end of the month is this coming week :)

·
Registered
551 Posts
ohio

Honda East of Toledo, and I don't know squat!!! Just set here and wait, and wait, and wait, :dunno

·
Blue is faster!
305 Posts
:rock :D :jump :boobies :beer Just spoke to the dealer, its at the warehouse and will be here probably on thursday, hopefully earlier:finger :fork :riding

·
No Need for a Title
3,768 Posts
same here talked to Andrews, my blue one will be in next week, not sure what day though..

Young I think yours might be in next week also, Moses said they're getting 2 blue and a Silver

1 - 20 of 29 Posts