Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey any one out there know 02R1PHREAK (Trey or Donald Parsons)????

If ya do please help me get in contact with him. I order mirrors from him over a month and 1/2 ago and he finally said that he had shipped them on Thursday the 16th of Oct. and I have not seen them....he said that was getting me tracking number and cant get him to respond to my emails ever since.

I sent my $75.00...now I just want my mirrors.

Can any one help me out????

Thanks.

·
Flashing BLUE=Full Throttle
281 Posts
he might be related to the 954stunna who also deals with stolen bike parts and loves to rip people off on his spare time

·
Forum Moderator
3,957 Posts
runningman said:
he might be related to the 954stunna who also deals with stolen bike parts and loves to rip people off on his spare time
I'd shut your trap before you start mouting off on this board again.. At least have some facts before you start linking people with thevies.. :fact

Trey is a member of the Wolfpack.. (my riding group www.r1wolfpack.com).. I'll call him later tonight and see what's up.. I know he has been very very busy at work.. and hasen't been able to get on email.. or something of that nature..

runningman sorry for jumping on ya (btw Welcome to the Forum).. but the accusing needs to stop at the beginning.. Trey is a good guy :fact

·
Registered
970 Posts
tidbit said:
I'd shut your trap before you start mouting off on this board again.. At least have some facts before you start linking people with thevies.. :fact

Trey is a member of the Wolfpack.. (my riding group www.r1wolfpack.com).. I'll call him later tonight and see what's up.. I know he has been very very busy at work.. and hasen't been able to get on email.. or something of that nature..

runningman sorry for jumping on ya (btw Welcome to the Forum).. but the accusing needs to stop at the beginning.. Trey is a good guy :fact
:crash

Attachments

·
What is a `Wheelie` Officer?
773 Posts
I responded to his email..... and im responding to this PM. Due to Backorders on the mirrors and me being out of town (in an Ancorage AK right now writing this) i havent been able to be very responcive. My office sent them last week (thur) as far as i know... i will call them and find out what happened. As you know i made 3 dollars off every mirror and custom brackets i made.... find it in your heart to relise my situation..... i did all the fabrication for FREE in my spare time....... They should be at your door at any time........

·
Banned
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the help tidbit and thanks for responding Trey.

I know you are very busy but I was just concerned when you said they shipped thursday and you would get a tracking number and I didnt get the mirrors or the tracking number.

As of today I still don't have the mirrors but I have faith....everyone I have had contact with about you says your a stand up guy and I believe them.

Thanks again

·
Banned
35 Posts
hahahaha yeah watch your wallets!! I also pick pocket in my spare time..:sneaky ..I would reply to running bitches remark but he aint worth the time..the only thing im ripping off is his girls clothes:thumbup

·
Clearin' leather...
2,085 Posts
Stunna's a good guy runningman, I wouldn't want to start some BS trash talk if I were you...He's not thugging parts and reselling them for all you know so show a little southern hospitality and (in the nicest way I know how to say it) STFU!

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
:riding :riding :riding

1 - 16 of 16 Posts