Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any dealers worth recommending in SoCal for servicing? Or any that I should stay away from? I'm forced to go this route for insurance purposes. So I could really use some input here.

So far, I'm thinking Bert's in Covina - or - Motorcycle Tech in Upland… Anyone dealt with these shops before?

·
Clown Clubber
547 Posts
Don't go there -
You're in Glendale - Right near me (Burbank)
Go to CRAGO Racing !!
14926 Calvert Street - Van Nuys, CA 91411
- 818 780-9144

www.cragoracing.com

Excellent Service - You're bike will run GREAT and they won't BS you and sell you things you don't need! I can't recommend them enough !!! Talk to Tony or Jeff - both are GREAT !!
Quality / Price / Service - All EXCELLENT !!!

·
Banned
229 Posts
Don't buy from battlebitch or battledick, whatever his screename is, because he's a greedy sob, that offers no discounts. And let's say that would not be a problem. He's still an arrogent prick who doesn't care who buys his bikes as long as he gets his money, so you know customer service and satifaction is out the door. Just my $.99!

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,685 Posts
ncjerseykid said:
Don't buy from battlebitch or battledick, whatever his screename is, because he's a greedy sob, that offers no discounts. And let's say that would not be a problem. He's still an arrogent prick who doesn't care who buys his bikes as long as he gets his money, so you know customer service and satifaction is out the door. Just my $.99!
:lol :lol :lol :lol

·
10,685 Posts
SunDevil said:
Where does that battlebitchfcukface work. Does anybody know?
Originally posted by Battlebitch
Hey guys... If you are ever in the northern california area, then you should stop by my work. I work at G&B Kawasaki Yamaha. I can tell you for sure that our prices cannot compete with those of online businesses, but I can guarantee that we know what we have in stock and what is available. We are friendly and professional and have been in the business since 1976. We make sure that the customer is happy, even if it means staying there late or whatever. If any of you guys happen to been around Northern Cali's bay area, I encourage you to stop in. Ask for me, I'm Joe, mention that you post on this site and I'll see about a 10% discount. I know that's not a whole lot but its something and you get top notch service and a family type atmosphere.

mmmmmmm........ stoooopid?

·
Registered
41 Posts
One of the best is Rodney Rayborne who owns superbikecity.com. He worked at Graves Motorsports for a couple of years on the race team. He lives in West Covina and you can reach him at 626-664-3279. He built my R1 motor on my street bike and is now taking care of the Graves FX bike I bought a few weeks ago. See ya.

·
10,685 Posts
bcsone said:
One of the best is Rodney Rayborne who owns superbikecity.com. He worked at Graves Motorsports for a couple of years on the race team. He lives in West Covina and you can reach him at 626-664-3279. He built my R1 motor on my street bike and is now taking care of the Graves FX bike I bought a few weeks ago. See ya.
I think i've met him, and if it's the same guy, definately a good one :thumbup

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lots of good recommendations guys – thanks. I’m now waiting on my insurance agent to see if there are any restrictions on who and where I can tow my bike to.

Anyone know how and where I can have my helmet checked for damages? I can't afford the full price of a new one - especially after my deductible.

R1Budha – You got any Arai’s in M? The Corsair, RX7-RR4, and Quantum fits…

·
10,685 Posts
new /old medium quantum e in white.

Brand new, never been worn. Bought it for my mom and she never wore it cuz dad never actually bought the bike he was looking at.

$200.00?

Comes with Fog City on shield as well.

other than that, just my signed schwantz rep and i ain't sellin it for less that $10,000 cuz it's mine!:crash

·
Registered
447 Posts
don't go to the dealer for service. check out

AIP (All Industries Performance)
818-776-8749
17630 Sherman Way
Van Nuys, CA 91406
Ask for Chris, TJ, or Greg.

i would recomend calling them, because they are extremely busy. they do really good work, so sometimes you have to wait a while since they have so many people.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts