Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Track Newbie
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
any1 know where i can get the (stunt tape)judgment day music?!

does anyone out there know where i can get the music to the stunt tape judgement day 3? i cant find it anywhere

·
R1 Addiction
16,591 Posts
just look online for Judgement Day soundtrack. Some online store is bound to have it. Otherwise there is software, that you can use to download it. ;)

·
Track Newbie
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any1 atleast know the names of the songs?

·
Famous last words..Watch this
91 Posts
Here ya go mang:
Soundtrack: Disturbed (Fear), Big Engine (Juggernaut), Throttle Body (Blows), DMX (What's My Name), Hydro (ES Boyz Anthem), StoneKracker (I Won?t Die), Saliva (Superstar), Big Engine (TNT), UnderGround Anthem, Throttle Body (Pull), Adhesive, Disturbed (Liberate), Dumpstar (Static), Rider 4 Life (Battle Scars), StoneKracker (Put Your Hands Up), Soduim (Shine), Saliva (Click Click Boom), DMX (X Gonna Give It To Ya), Wallop (Enoch), 23 Red (Fight the Good Fight), LA Ocean's Eyes (Mongolian Wall)

If you have a file sharing program you can find them pretty easy. :boobies

·
91 Posts
Hang on Brotha, I lied to ya. That other one is the soundtrack to Judgement Day 2. I can't actually find the full list for the 3rd movie, but here are some of the artists:
Guttermouth, Authority Zero, Bickley, Fenix*TX, DJ Assault, T.A.S.C., The Slackers, Blazing Haley, Groove Foundation, Temperedcast, Smogtown, En-Kor, Scott Ricket & Drove, Silicon Monk, The Migraines, Teenage Knockouts, Rickshaw, Wing Nut Supreme, Gem Powaz

Same with the other, if you have file sharing, you can search these groups and then just go through and find the songs you are looking for. I hadn't heard of any of these groups, and I don't know if I have seen the movie or not. Do they list the names of the songs at the end in the credits or anything?

·
Track Newbie
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i actually have a list of the bands, mine is totally diff than yours, but i dont know the song names, and when i look them up, i dont really find anything.

my list: BANDS:GATLIN, HOODWINKED, ONE UP BAND, DOUJAAH RAZE, CROWND, BIG ENGINE, ANGEL TORO, BILLY MORRIS BAND, CLOUD AKA STRESS, MAGNA-FI, APG, GARTH VADER, CIRCLE FORU, KO PAC, SWAY.

·
91 Posts
I don't know Brotha, I did a search for the Judgment Day 3 soundtrack, and then looked through about 10 websites till I found that. The internet is full of alot of information and misinfomation, so mine is probably wrong. A good place to find stuff is music.com. They give alot of info and you can buy songs from there. Good luck either way though. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.