Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I eat my R1
1,651 Posts
How fast do they blink? I know if you use a smaller bulb than stock the blinker goes crazy. Did this happen to you? Also can you take some pics of it during the day so I can see how it looks. I want to see how far they stick out and how they look on the plate. If you say no to the pics then you will be getting the :machinegu

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OOOOOOhhhhhhhhh feeling saucy again huh OK. I will get some pics but they only stick out about 3/8 of an inch and my blinkers weree blinking so fast you could not even tell they were blinking. I have an intergrator kit and 1157 LED tail light bulbs,once I put the plate lights on they blink normal now. Try it and see if they blink fast get an electronic flasher relay Tridon EL12 to be exact(any auto parts should have it

·
I eat my R1
1,651 Posts
Twisted Logic you kick ass:rock Thanks for the pics. Wow those things are small. I can't wait to get mine on my bike. I have to take the turn signal integrator off my bike first. As soon as I get them on I will post some pics. Thanks again.:D

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
leave it on. I just tied mine into it and now the LEDs only come on with the brakes or turn signals. Sorry about the bad pics but it was dark in my garage:bash

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.