Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont trust my dealer,I think they would sell my bike if someone came in with more money. They told me the'd be in today but no bike yet.

·
Registered
7 Posts
my silver o4 R1 arrived at dealer in rochester ny on tues. he only got just the one. today I pick it up for sure. edit- it is now officially home and it is gorgeous. need to ride.

·
...Is just so addicted to R1..
880 Posts
Sorry dude...you got boned..

I don't wanna be the bearer of bad news- but they're the lowest, slimiest scum bags- they boned me on my 02- took 4 extra weeks and still getting the run around- I told the guy to go fuuck himself and then had the challenge dsicover to get my deposit back- it was the ass't manager- I think his name was mike or mark- real scumbag.

They're notorious for doing it- I was second on the list for silver- and the manager was no. 1- the first 5 silvers were already delivered and they were giving me nothing but BS- sorry dude- time to get your cash back and find a better dealer- otherwise, you can basically expect to get your bike sometime in march or just before april..

Jwcs said:
Long Island and the dealer is in commack NY>

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Sorry dude...you got boned..

scud said:
I don't wanna be the bearer of bad news- but they're the lowest, slimiest scum bags- they boned me on my 02- took 4 extra weeks and still getting the run around- I told the guy to go fuuck himself and then had the challenge dsicover to get my deposit back- it was the ass't manager- I think his name was mike or mark- real scumbag.

They're notorious for doing it- I was second on the list for silver- and the manager was no. 1- the first 5 silvers were already delivered and they were giving me nothing but BS- sorry dude- time to get your cash back and find a better dealer- otherwise, you can basically expect to get your bike sometime in march or just before april..

You just confirmed the things other dealers have told me and other people have told me, but I put a downpayment already.I went to a dealer in mineola tonight and they had the r1 in the back 5 to be exact and they told me all the dealers on long Island have gotten the bikes already. For every day that bike is not here they will get a stone thru their window. All the dealers have told me they do this and if I must I will contact an attorney and sue. I have written on the reciept guaranteed delivery by March 1st.

·
...Is just so addicted to R1..
880 Posts
thats why credit cards are great

A special thanks for discover card- after that piece of shit scumbag told me the 5th runaround story, I immediately told him to go **** himself and give me my deposit back (my THOUSAND dollar deposit BTW- i thought the extra 500 was a sign of goodwill on my part) he said "when I get around to it" I was flabbergasted- I'm like, dude you've had my money for three months now and you can't even extend me the courtesy of walking your ass to the credit-card machine and issuing a credit- after you've lied to me for 5 or 6 seperate bikes and time now!! SO I called discover, called the attorney generals office and the better business bureau- and that shit head little piece of scum (who is lower than the bacteria on the dirt on the shit on the bottom of my shoe) is now long gone and fired.

And if you are somehow reading this...
:finger :boom :bash :fact

I would not piss on you if I saw you on fire... :D

Also, many thanks to Eric and Dorothy at a near by (mom and pop type) dealer, who got me hooked up with my silver "one" with no forewarning- you guys [email protected]!

:bow

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: thats why credit cards are great

scud said:
A special thanks for discover card- after that piece of shit scumbag told me the 5th runaround story, I immediately told him to go **** himself and give me my deposit back (my THOUSAND dollar deposit BTW- i thought the extra 500 was a sign of goodwill on my part) he said "when I get around to it" I was flabbergasted- I'm like, dude you've had my money for three months now and you can't even extend me the courtesy of walking your ass to the credit-card machine and issuing a credit- after you've lied to me for 5 or 6 seperate bikes and time now!! SO I called discover, called the attorney generals office and the better business bureau- and that shit head little piece of scum (who is lower than the bacteria on the dirt on the shit on the bottom of my shoe) is now long gone and fired.

And if you are somehow reading this...
:finger :boom :bash :fact

I would not piss on you if I saw you on fire... :D

I just talked to another dealership and they told me my salesman Jeff was a good guy but they told me his superiors are scumbags and he gauranteed me that I will not be getting the bike and hes sure of it. He said Mike is the guy who gives problems. We'll see monday

Also, many thanks to Eric and Dorothy at a near by (mom and pop type) dealer, who got me hooked up with my silver "one" with no forewarning- you guys [email protected]!

:bow

·
WERA/CCS #217
5,974 Posts
Tell us how you REALLY feel Scud..

*lmao*

sorry to hear the struggle, but glad to hear the happy ending!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts