Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
R1 Addiction
16,761 Posts
First don't laugh. I was wondering if anybody lives close to Northeast PA area, zip code is 18505. I need my mods put on my bike but i rather not send it to the dealer to work on it. I thought i could do it myself but i tried and got stuck so i stopped before i could break anything. Now i will help and i have the parts here to go on. I'd say its a day's work at most. What i need done is::: First, Smog block offs installed. Second, Radiator flush. Third, Oil change. Fourth, My Boz Moira exhaust put on. I don't have any stands for it but it is my garage without heat but i can get some type of heat for the day. I figure i'd ask if a forum member can help out and can use some extra cash. What's a good price? I'll supply food and drink. Please don't make fun. I'm running out of time and i didn't even winterize her yet. Thank you. George.:) My bike is a 2005 R1.

Out of the four things that you mentioned the Smog block offs are the only thing that might be a problem. the other 3 have very good write ups in the "how to" section. I learned how to do the oil change and radiator flush from reading and looking at the pics. The exhaust is a piece of cake.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.