Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
wiggerific like a mofawker
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its not the for-sale section but its not exactly a motorcycle part either

I won two auctions on ebay for the same phone (thinking I'd surely get out bid on one of them) so now I've got two Blackberry 7250's coming to me. I've already sold whichever one is in the poorest condition, so I'm offering the better one for the lower price... havent seen either but should be here saturday or early next week.

Price? A whopping $26 plus shipping so I'll take that. I'm not looking to make a profit, just recoup my irresponsible spending

like I said, havent seen either phone yet but I'll gladly PM pics once they get here... here's a link for more info

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/devices/device-detail.jsp?navId=H0,C65,P75

*btw, its a Verizon phone so I'm fairly certain you'll have to go through them to use it...

·
Premium Member
27,459 Posts
I might take one Vin. I'll let you know.

·
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might take one Vin. I'll let you know.
cool... and I've already promised the one in the worst shape to someone else so it'll be the better of the two

*according to the seller's feedback, most people are shocked at how nice they are but either way I'll send pics

·
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol, not stolen... at least thats what I've been told.

*havent received them yet as of this morning (monday)

·
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
got them both this afternoon - the better one is in excellent shape (see pics below). The outer cover and screen appear to be brand new and/or in excellent condition. However, the battery door has one very tiny scuff that you can see in the 2nd pic. Besides that, its perfect. I installed the battery long enough to turn it on and take pics and the scroller works fine, buttons easy to press and everything seems to be working properly. It has the verizon screen saver thing so I'm pretty certain it needs to be on a Verizon plan to work...

$26 plus shipping... the seller I got this one from paid $5.25 to send it to me in a big envelope from NY but I'll be putting it in a box with a bit more padding so I'm guessing no more than $10 to send it pretty much anywhere in the upper 48

Nubbles has first dibs...

·
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LMAO - theres no scuff in the 2nd pic - its actually some gunk or paint that was dried onto it... I just scraped it off with my fingernail.

so now I can say, its in perfect physical condition

·
Registered
644 Posts
damn im always a few days late

·
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
27,459 Posts
Well.. I bought it and now I have no need for it. :lol She's up for sale again for the same price.

·
Banned
3,709 Posts
seriously?!?!?!

·
Banned
3,709 Posts
btw how much does that thing go for at the store

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.