Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Thread Killer
1,866 Posts
I never had them and never considered them but those look wicked cool. I didn't really care for how the last generation microns looked.

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,068 Posts
IMO the new style look like azz compared to the older generation above :ugh

I've owned Micron in the past both Ti & CF, if your considering Micron, CF is a better choice, CF stays looking better for longer and the sound is better with CF canisters :fact

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,068 Posts
Well I meant for a 07.... :2bitchsla

With the new shape and design, they do not make them in C.F. :fact
Did you even check the Link or are you guys guessing ? :dundun:

View attachment 318538

I checked the link, what I was refering to is the older design is cleaner looking, the endcaps and canister design (trapezoid) of the new generation look out of place on both the 04/06 & 07 R1, but than again at 60 maybe I'm just old school :hammer:

·
Louisville-Sportbikes.com
1,763 Posts
I checked the link, what I was refering to is the older design is cleaner looking, the endcaps and canister design (trapezoid) of the new generation look out of place on both the 04/06 & 07 R1, but than again at 60 maybe I'm just old school :hammer:

Im with ya. The tri oval yoshi's Ive always liked but these just look a little much.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.