Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. Now I'm curious. I was having some problems last night with the site. After awhile it was down totally so I thought there may have been server problems. Tonight I'm having the same problem. I post a response. After posting the response I go back and view all the threads. In the last updated section my name doesn't appear? I go back into the thread and my post is gone. I refresh the screen and it is there? When I attempt to reply to another thread I'm required to authenticate with my user name and password again. Anyone else having problems?:error

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
Not me..

Probably something with your ISP caching old information.. or your computer.

Try cleaning your cache and set your IE to get new info each time you hit a page. (in settings tab)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is what I thought so I tried that. I'm currently at work with a direct T3 connection to the internet. I've tried this on mulitple PCs and I'm having the same problem. Maybe it is something here. Just thought I'd ask.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.