Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
GET OUT!
4,890 Posts
1st corner is pretty good if you get reserved seats. its in the middle of the place and you have good chance of seein crashes and good passes in the extremely slow chicane in turn 3 and 4. its covered so you can get out of sun also... its like section E or something? right SyGyZy? thats where you all sat right?
Yea I think it was that section or southwest vista. I can't remember. I gotta talk to Blane and see if we are gonna get our tickets ahead of time.:flex:

·
cruisers suck
326 Posts
yeah that seems like a good idea, i dont remember sitting in our seats much less being asked to show our tickets once the whole weekend.. and with the whole moto gp being pretty crap this year it shouldnt pack out much more than last year.. just pray for no rain. that suckedd!

·
Registered
23 Posts
ill be there again, we sat in the e penthouse at turn 1 and it was amazing, saw the whole front straight and all the way through the short chicane after the pit exit, great seats, but the wind and rain were huge up there haha :) cant wait to go again

·
My R1 eats my wallet
50 Posts
I will be there!! Hey what is this flat track race everyone is talking about?!? I want to go, where is it at? Oh, how is the weather looking for this weekend?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I will be there!! Hey what is this flat track race everyone is talking about?!? I want to go, where is it at? Oh, how is the weather looking for this weekend?
It's the flat track nationals at the IN state fair grounds...1 mile track. Sat @ 7:30...not sure what admission cost is. The weather changes constantly so dont get discouraged if you hear a possibilty of rain. There's the XDL stunt show fri and sat downtown...

21 - 34 of 34 Posts