Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
There's no other WHEY....
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a set of H4 HID kit from my civic and i wanna put it on my 02 R1.

Anyone done it here?

where did you hide the ballast?

thanks

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
There are a few posts, just do a search for them

·
something funny
101 Posts
ya i did one hid my ballasts under my wind screen

·
something funny
101 Posts
ebay has tons of em

·
yield
17,851 Posts
Yellowducking did a how-to on HIDS...

·
I EAT MY R1
195 Posts
go to ebay and search for xenonrider. search on here and you'll be sure to find tons of positive feedback about him.
i put my ballasts behind my windscreen as well

·
Banned
488 Posts
go to ebay and search for xenonrider. search on here and you'll be sure to find tons of positive feedback about him.
i put my ballasts behind my windscreen as well
why would you want to buy them from that guy? they are expensive as hell....www.aandrmotorsport.com has them cheaply priced and they custom make each wiring harness so you dont burn up your stock harness

·
The Newly Undead
307 Posts
why would you want to buy them from that guy? they are expensive as hell....www.aandrmotorsport.com has them cheaply priced and they custom make each wiring harness so you dont burn up your stock harness
Expensive? They're about $50 to $100 cheaper than anybody else last time I checked.

They're $144 and come with all the wiring also. Just for the uninformed, you don't need those relays unless you're blowing stock fuses. I've been using my stock fuse ever since I put them in.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Xeno...ItemQQcategoryZ36476QQitemZ230102791576QQrdZ1

Also, from what I am told, they are selling the exact same kits. They both are selling the Golden Eye brand HIDs

·
Banned
488 Posts
the reason his are so cheap, he is only selling you the basic HID kit...no special harness for your bike, no relays, nothing.....it will work but for how long is the question....i just hope you dont burn up your wiring in the long run....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts