Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The word of the day is...ECU
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be moving to Dover the middle to end of next year. i was trying to get some info on the riding scene out there...tracks,bikenites,etc..Also bieng from florida i have never had to put my bike away for the winter. I'm hoping the riding scene is as good if not better than what we got here.... please advise

·
Super Moderator
11,885 Posts
I will be moving to Dover the middle to end of next year. i was trying to get some info on the riding scene out there...tracks,bikenites,etc..Also bieng from florida i have never had to put my bike away for the winter. I'm hoping the riding scene is as good if not better than what we got here.... please advise

Don't move to Dover. That's my advice. :hammer:

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Hey Hark, sorry for taking so long to respond. I am about a half an hour north of Dover. There is actually quite a bit of good riding to do in this part of the country. Rte 9 is always a popular ride. Sportbike community is in good numbers here. For the most part, everyone that I have met are good people and fun to ride with. Anyway...when you get here, don't hesitate to give a shout and I'll be more than happy to ride down and show you around.

·
The word of the day is...ECU
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i appreciate it. not looking forward to the cold but it will be cool to learn a new area and ride with new people. i guess the winter is mod time for now on. i'll definitely give you a shout when i get around the area

·
Cheese is 50 cents extra.
206 Posts
I live in central NJ but we take rides down to Delaware. It takes us a little over a hour and a half to get down to Dover area. Definitely a good sport bike presence down there and for the most part even the non sport bike riders are pretty friendly down there. My friends go for the cigarettes and I go for the Hardees.
I will keep you in mind when the riding season returns.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.