Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
06 is my year
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone know where to find this exact tank pad can you let me know. I keep finding it with the R1 in red, and I want it in silver. Every site and local dealer I have been to does not have it.....

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,686 Posts
Just get it in the red. I got the same pad in with the red R1 logo
on my '03 sliver. It looks great.

·
06 is my year
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have this one already, and it is getting worn out....There is no red left on my bike, changed all the decals to chrome/silver....

Can't find this anywhere!!!

·
06 is my year
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks like this thread is going down like the titanic....

·
06 is my year
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
can you post the link? any help is appreciated.

·
06 is my year
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, but thanks for the help.......

·
06 is my year
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
powerbronze advertises it but does not have it. Actually, the site goes to stickerpatch which is in NJ where I am from. They are who I originally got this pad from....

·
06 is my year
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And I spoke with the sell on Ebay..He only has the one with the red R1 logo available.

again another miss!!!!

·
We All Crave More POWER
321 Posts
Re: Anyone know who carries this exact Harris Tank Pad....I cannot find it anywhere!!!

cowboychrisd said:
If anyone know where to find this exact tank pad can you let me know. I keep finding it with the R1 in red, and I want it in silver. Every site and local dealer I have been to does not have it.....
I just bought a red on From Clawson Motorsports here in Fresno yesterday and there was (1) silver one left. Call Gabe at 559-435-5020. Tell him BIGG-E from the Quarter Mile Club sent ya and he'll hook ya up!

·
06 is my year
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's on breaklites.com, however when you order the "silver" tank pad you get the one with the red R1.....I know because received it from them on Friday.....

another thank you....

·
06 is my year
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
tried there already.....getting ready to give up on this one....

·
We All Crave More POWER
321 Posts
Re: Re: Anyone know who carries this exact Harris Tank Pad....I cannot find it anywhere!!!

Bigg-e said:
I just bought a red on From Clawson Motorsports here in Fresno yesterday and there was (1) silver one left. Call Gabe at 559-435-5020. Tell him BIGG-E from the Quarter Mile Club sent ya and he'll hook ya up!
hmmmmmm...........

I saw it with my own eyes

·
06 is my year
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bigg-e, I will be calling Clawson's tomorrow and will let you know of the outcome....I did not see your post until now.....Thanks ....If they don't have it there, I think it is time to give it up......

Thx again

1 - 20 of 22 Posts