Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
amazed....
2006 Yamaha R1 LE #244
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
It is the biggest, most fun workout you will ever do...ever! I can promise you will have a equally big smile...

·
amazed....
2006 Yamaha R1 LE #244
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Took the rebuild (#13) out to WW Ranch for the break in. Bike was flawless and I could not be happier!

·
amazed....
2006 Yamaha R1 LE #244
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
I in fact brought my own bike out as well and worked on a couple of jumps I had struggled with (they are HUGE). Finally cleared them and was stoked.

·
amazed....
2006 Yamaha R1 LE #244
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Holy Crap. You OK? any damage to you or the machine?

·
Registered
2017 R1M
710 Posts
Yeah I’m ok thanks. Landed on left hip in the rocks . Luckily the tree held front wheel , otherwise machine would’ve came and got me! I was riding by self so it was challenging to get the bike off the ledge w/ out any damage. Rear fender mounts broke and a few scuffs , but bike is good.
I rode rest of the day in a little pain , but hell that’s dirt riding😂

·
amazed....
2006 Yamaha R1 LE #244
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Yeah I’m ok thanks. Landed on left hip in the rocks . Luckily the tree held front wheel , otherwise machine would’ve came and got me! I was riding by self so it was challenging to get the bike off the ledge w/ out any damage. Rear fender mounts broke and a few scuffs , but bike is good.
I rode rest of the day in a little pain , but hell that’s dirt riding😂
You are lucky. Looking at this and hearing your story....I am just glad you are OK. My wife and I are goin g to Ashville NC next week and I am an avid mountain biker. The wife tells me to bring my mountain bike and go out riding. While I would love to I would be alone on trails that I have not been on before. with my luck I would crash and need help and be alone so I opted to just vacation with the wife and participate in bedroom activities.

·
Registered
2017 R1M
710 Posts
You are lucky. Looking at this and hearing your story....I am just glad you are OK. My wife and I are goin g to Ashville NC next week and I am an avid mountain biker. The wife tells me to bring my mountain bike and go out riding. While I would love to I would be alone on trails that I have not been on before. with my luck I would crash and need help and be alone so I opted to just vacation with the wife and participate in bedroom activities.
I understand what you mean about riding alone, but a lot of times if I don’t then I’m not riding. For me it’s about just trying to flow and not ride too tight. Cell phone signal is also a good thing. I’m also a avid hiker so walking out of something isn’t too difficult for me.
nothing wrong with hanging with the wife the whole time either😬😬

·
Horsepower whisperer
1,545 Posts
Ouch Jimmy!!

This was A few weeks ago. Leaves are all gone now.
Going to head out this weekend for the last time before deer season starts. After that we are not allowed.

·
amazed....
2006 Yamaha R1 LE #244
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Rocking!!!

Fast girls video from yesterday....

Girlz rule!

61 - 80 of 92 Posts