Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
pavement tester....
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering because I am about to order about $200 worth of crapola from them and want to be sure they have a good reputation:hellobye

·
Off Topic mod
11,217 Posts
Yup yup... call them and get extension 124. Ask for Brad and tell him that Robert from Goose Creek sent ya! I bought $1700 from them and so did a friend of mine. I ordered my shit on sunday and got everything that was not backordered by tuesday :rock

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
ahhhhh man....... lol.......

I've been putting feelers out for a dealership that will cater to the forum... A big NEED for it here... Slight discounts, descent hooks on new bikes and someone familiar with the R1/R6 would be nice..... :jump

·
I like to Ride
565 Posts
MR Cycles is awesome-they carry OEM parts--I ordered parts for my R1-stickers don't come with some parts. But they have excellent service and prices.

·
Tap dat...
14,410 Posts
I will give them yet another :thumbup.

After my accident I ordered a tail from their website and it arrived in a timely manner aas promised and without problems. :cool:

·
69!
902 Posts
just ordered a nose, wasnt at the shop, got it sent to me within a week, looks fine, has stickers, was cheaper than my dealer even with the shipping, but i have seen someone got a tank from them cheaper than they offered it to me by like 60 bucks, so the mark up on oem parts must be pretty good. just ordered a mid from them. so far so good!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
They rock I ordered a piece and they said it was going to be 7-10 days because they would have to get it in and then ship it...it was at my house in 4 days!!! Good people...nice on the phone!! quick e-mails:rock

·
Banned
1,059 Posts
Best prices, best service. I ordered a whole lotta from them after my crash and i was very happy.

·
Working hard
247 Posts
I ordered upper, upper stay, and headlight ass. from them last fall. Will probably be doing some more from them in the near future. Would recommend them anytime.

·
Just a poser
828 Posts
gdouglas said:
I ordered upper, upper stay, and headlight ass. from them last fall. Will probably be doing some more from them in the near future. Would recommend them anytime.
Did the parts come with decals?

Dave

·
Redlinin'
1,420 Posts
I ordered several fairings from them after my crash. When I called, they asked where I found their contact info, and I told them internet. The dude told me to hang up and call a toll free number, where I would receive a lower price. Probably saved 30-40%. My parts arrived in 2 days (same state). Mrcycle and bikebandit.com are about the only places you need to visit for OEM parts.:thumbup

1 - 20 of 33 Posts